- Got mail? Click here for our EDDM mailers!
- Thicker, high-quality Preferred Stock, glossy paper
- Eco-friendly printing on recycled content paper
- Multiple size and folding options, including customized
- Rush turnaround and direct mailing services are available
- Quick-Ship configurations ship as soon as the NEXT business day when the proof is approved by 11:00PM EST
- Digital printing available for short-runs or unique per-postcard content with Variable Data
Good planning is the key to successful postcard printing. Know the size of your post card in advance, and you will be able to tailor the design to the amount of available space.
Postal regulations require heavy stock for post card printing such as 10pt or 14pt cover. Coatings give printed postcards additional protection from damage during the mailing and machine sorting processes. Post card coatings can be glossy, matte, or dull for protection without the heavy sheen.
Postcards must be interesting and stand out from other items in recipients' mailboxes, and good use of color is one of the most important ways a post card stands out. Calibrate your computer monitor and software programs so that the colors you choose are accurately displayed on screen. A printed color swatch book such as the Pantone Process Color Printing Guide is an invaluable tool that will help your post card printing look the way you expect when it comes off of the press.
If this is your first time ordering this product, or you'd like additional guidance with your design, feel free to use our templates to get started.