- Full color both sides, or color outside, and blank or black and white inside
- Thicker, high-quality 14pt Preferred Stock, uncoated paper
- Options for 14pt C2S Gloss Cover and 80lb Gloss Cover stocks
- Eco-friendly printing on recycled content paper
- Multiple size and folding options, including customized
- Includes white 70# opaque paper envelopes (A7 size)
- Custom wrapping and banding available
- Rush turnaround and direct mailing services are available
- Digital printing available for short-runs or unique per-brochure content with Variable Data
Greeting cards are either scored and left flat (7 x 10 size), or scored and folded to 5 x 7 size. Greeting cards are a cost-effective method for marketing and branding, and provide a personal touch to the recipient. Greeting cards are usually less expensive than other marketing tools, and they are an ideal advertising tool for small businesses, fundraisers, or personal use.
In today's economy, many organizations have integrated greeting cards into their marketing strategies. Greeting cards are an extremely personal way to market to people. They project good will and keep your brand top-of-mind. Doctors' offices are particularly successful with using cards to remind patients of their next visit.
Sending a custom greeting card during the holiday season, for birthdays, or as a thank you is never a bad idea! While many of us can't afford TV, or other more expensive forms of advertising and marketing, greeting cards are a personal and cost-effective way to stay in touch with our customers.
If this is your first time ordering this product, or you'd like additional guidance with your design, feel free to use our templates to get started.