Helping you help others
We like supporting and giving back to our communities and the organizations that do the same! Conquest Graphics is an industry leader in the area of social consciousness. We know the value of making a positive impact in the communities around us.
We recognize that in today’s challenging economy, nonprofits and charities have been adversely affected in funding, resources and budgets. Yet, the need to communicate and promote valuable causes becomes even more important in these competitive times. Many organizations are working harder and doing more with less, wherever possible.
To help these organizations, Conquest Graphics' Nonprofit Grant Program offers:
- 10% Printing Discounts
- $30,000 in Combined Printing Grants
We invite your nonprofit organization or charity to take advantage of both of these unique perks!
10% Printing Discount
For registering and installing a voting promo button (see our handy HTML widget code on the Partner Buttons page), your organization will receive 10% off all printing. To use the discount, your organization will be assigned a promotional code after our team has verified your successful completion of the previous steps. This discount applies to online orders placed on our website. There is a $250 limit per order. But, there is no limit to the number of times you can use the Promotional Code, as long as your organization remains a qualified nonprofit. If Conquest Graphics runs any other promotional offer, the discounts may not be combined. This promotional code expires December 31 of the year you register. You must re-register every year to continue the savings!
We appreciate the good work and values of nonprofits and charities. Over the years we have given our support to several good causes. Through our Nonprofit Grant Program we are able to help hundreds more. We are honored to help you help others, and hope that you will tell other charities about the program.
$30,000 in Print Grants!
Grants are awarded based on the number of votes an organization receives on our 2020 Nonprofit Partners Page. With hundreds of participating nonprofits and charities, this is a competitive program that works best when your group has a means of digitally driving its members and supporters to the voting page.
- Give $5,000 Print Grants to the organizations with the highest number of votes received through our voting form.
- Give $50 to $5,000 in Print Grants to organizations placing towards the top with the highest numbers of votes until $30,000 is awarded (based on votes and number of participants, a steering committee assigns the dollar value).
We ask you to...
- Provide the information needed for us to verify your nonprofit (tax exempt) status.
- Encourage your supporters to visit the voting page where they can vote to support your organization for a chance at a nonprofit grant.
- Provide a link on your website that points to the Conquest Graphics voting page on our website, and encourage your supporters to visit our page where they can vote for your organization and any number of other organizations they wish to support. Use our handy HTML widget code on the Partner Buttons page to automatically insert our images on your site or blog.
How do I apply for and use the Nonprofit Discount?
If your organization is an IRS-registered Nonprofit, like a 501(c)(3) for example, then complete the application form at the end of this page.
- We will send an email letting you know your application has been received.
After confirming your eligibility, we will send an email notifying you of your acceptance in the program.
- You will need to place a button on your website linking to our 2020 Nonprofit Grant Program Voting page to encourage your supporters to submit their votes for you in our Nonprofit Grant Program.
You will be given a unique promotional code.
Enter the code for each order placed through our easy-to-use ordering system on our website. After entering the code in the Promotional Code box, you will automatically see the price reduction on your order.
Are there any limitations?
For both the 10% discount code and the awarded print grants, which are provided in the form of a promotional code, reasonable limitations apply.
The codes expire at the end of the year they are granted, and discounts may only be applied to printing costs (mailing services, postage, shipping, tax, etc, are not discounted).