- Thinner or thicker, high-quality Preferred Stock, glossy or matte paper
- Eco-friendly printing on recycled content paper
- Multiple size and folding options, including customized
- Rush turnaround and direct mailing services are available
- Digital printing available for short-runs or unique per-flyer content with Variable Data
A flyer is generally a flat single-sheet document printed on an offset printing press in full-color process. Standard sizes for flyers are 5.5 x 8.5, and 8.5 x 11. They are also sometimes called handbills.
When working on your flyer design, follow a design technique called symmetry, which is combining graphics and text to create an eye-pleasing balance within the design. This balance allows the viewer’s eyes to flow from one point to another quickly and easily. A good design will allow the viewer to effortlessly read and process your information.
Flyers are popular because they are effective, and they work. They are often used as handouts at trade shows and other industry events. Restaurants, spas, salons, and other Business-to-Customer service-based businesses use flyers to promote their businesses and present their services. Flyers can also be mailed. They are extremely versatile sales and marketing tools for small businesses.
If this is your first time ordering this product, or you'd like additional guidance with your design, feel free to use our templates to get started.