We opened our doors as Lewis Printing Company in Richmond, Virginia on January 2, 1922. In just four years the business outgrew its space at 21 N.12th Street and moved to 1107 East Cary Street, where it stayed for about 40 years.
In 1964, we moved into a larger, custom-built production facility at 900 W. Leigh Street, where we operated for 42 years.
In 1990, we changed our name to Lewis Creative Technologies to reflect the changing times.
In 1996, we once again opened new doors with an Internet website.
In 2006, we moved into a spacious 90,000 square foot facility by Richmond International Raceway and changed our name to Conquest Graphics, and to better serve a growing national customer base, we expanded again to include additional operations, which allow us to provide faster service to West Coast clients.
What you may not know about us is that we are one of the largest and oldest privately-held printing companies in the nation. We operate out of two modern, energy-efficient, and secure facilities with over 130,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
Today, as a fourth-generation, family business, through the leadership of President, Chris Lewis, we are continuing to grow and make significant leaps and investments in the deployment of technologies that serve our traditional print and digital communications clients.