Conquest Graphics is an industry leader in the area of social consciousness. We have always believed in making a positive impact on the community, which is why we were early adopters of green printing and earth friendly manufacturing methodologies.
We recognize that in today’s difficult economy, non-profits and charities have been hit especially hard. As more people lose their jobs, and/or take losses in the financial markets, donations and funding for non-profits and charities are sharply lower. We also understand and appreciate the positive impact on the community that these organizations have. Conquest Graphics offers a 10% discount and print grants to these critically important organizations. We are trying to do our part to make the world a better place.
In 2014, Conquest Graphics is expanding our Non-profit/Charity Program with the addition of Print Grants. The print grants in 2014 will total $20,000 in donations!
How does my organization apply for these print grants?
- Once your organization is accepted into our program, we will create a personalized web page for your non-profit or charity on our web site based on the information provided in the application from. Click here to see a list of nonprofit landing pages.
- You will be given an opportunity to promote your landing page to your supporters. Ask them to visit the landing page and click the Facebook "like" icon.
- The top five organizations with the most "likes" will be awarded at least $1,000!.
- All other organizations will be evaluated by a steering committee and awarded grants ranging from $100 - $999 until our goal of $20,000 in print donations is met!
How do I apply for the Non-profit/Charity Program?
- If your organization is a registered non-profit or charity, you will need to complete the application form below.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your application has been received.
What happens if I am verified as a non-profit?
- We will review your application, and if we are able to verify your non-profit status, we will send you an email informing you that you have been accepted as a non-profit or charity organization.
- The email will contain a special Promo Code for your organization that will provide a 10% discount for orders that are placed on the Conquest Graphics website and we will include a link to approve the web page we created for you to promote to your supporters. Additionally, we will provide your web master with a few options for creating a simple Conquest Graphics link on your site.
What happens if I receive a print-grant?
- If you qualify as a non-profit and receive a print grant from Conquest Graphics, we will send you an email containing your grant information.
- Print grants may only be applied to any order placed on www.conquestgraphics.com, but may not be applied to any mail price, shipping costs, or associated taxes. A print grant may not be combined with any other special offer.
Please click here if the application does not display below.
Conquest Graphics Nonprofit Application Form