Buy Print Online, Call 1-800-707-9903 or Email

Conquest Graphics Blog

One Calendar Markets Your Company for 12 Months

by John
November 29, 2011 07:40

There are not many marketing aids that keep your company profile on view for a year, but calendars do just that. Every month that passes provides a reminder of your company and another opportunity to promote your products or services.

Decide if you prefer to hand out calendars for us on your customer’s desks or walls. Wall calendars can present problems, because someone has to go to the effort of hanging them. Good quality desk calendars work well. They tend to be considered personal; they’re like a small gift and people don’t discard personal gifts.

Decide what the aim of your calendar is. Do you want your customers to use it for writing on, or is it simply an aid memoire?  With the use of computer calendars, it’s not likely that it will be used for the purpose of recording forthcoming meetings and events. A desk calendar is easy to glance at and you can quickly look at future dates.

Check out the different styles of calendars that are available and find one that suits your requirements best. It needs to directly promote your products or services effectively.

Ensure your logo appears prominently for each month. Maybe add a brief message about your products or services, so your customers get regular reminders of what you do. Remember every month is another opportunity to promote your company.

Use the calendars as marketing tools at trade shows and exhibitions, or as gifts for the Christmas holiday season. However, make sure you have them ready to distribute in the fall. No one is interested in getting a calendar in the spring, or getting a calendar in January when the new year has already started.

Ensure you get the print run correct. You don’t want to get left with hundreds of calendars, because unlike other types of marketing material, they quickly become obsolete.

Tags: , ,

Everything | Marketing | Printing

Comments (1) -

8/8/2012 3:56:36 PM #

vigrx plus

I am surfing this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to understand what is this post about.

vigrx plus

8/11/2012 12:43:28 AM #

Breitling replica

Breitling replica

4/14/2013 8:24:37 PM #

how to use sizegenetics

I simply   propose  that  to say  I 'm  initiate  right through to  weblog  and after this   excess  beloved   the real  internet site  .  Nearly all   suitable  Im planing to bookmark to the   website . You definitely  have  surmounting  well written  articles .  Sanctify the  huge undertaking  for  divvying  awake  with the use of  us the website  page .

how to use sizegenetics

11/3/2013 10:50:11 PM #

celebrity cnn cellulite gupta

Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring... I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

celebrity cnn cellulite gupta United States

7/23/2014 8:57:26 AM #

Dwain Huizenga

Buying a professional sports team

Dwain Huizenga United States

7/27/2014 6:50:44 PM #

Magnolia Gran

I was pleased to search out this web site. I wanted to say many thanks for your time for creating this wonderful read!  My spouse and I definitely liked browsing every single little bit of it and so I have book-marked your site to look into new info you post.

Magnolia Gran United States

7/31/2014 4:38:49 PM #

Ching Hanusey

Thanks a lot...

Ching Hanusey United States

7/31/2014 7:02:26 PM #

Dysgraphia Dave

You are a very bright person!

Dysgraphia Dave United States

8/1/2014 4:33:29 AM #

Raleigh Kinkin

I have read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you put to make such a wonderful informative web site.

Raleigh Kinkin United States

8/3/2014 11:02:18 AM #

wedding cars dorking

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thank you again

wedding cars dorking United States

8/3/2014 4:40:37 PM #

Carter Belay

I want to say your report is really as wonderful. The clarity in your article is merely fantastic and I could assume you're a specialist on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your supply to keep updated with forthcoming article. Thanks a million and please continue the satisfying work.

Carter Belay United States

8/5/2014 12:40:51 AM #

Solomon Bingaman

You are my breathing in, I own few blogs and infrequently run out from post . "Actions lie louder than words." by Carolyn Wells.

Solomon Bingaman United States

8/5/2014 6:58:17 PM #

Framed movie posters cheap

Simply  wanna comment  that you have a very  decent website , I  enjoy  the  style  it  actually stands out.

Framed movie posters cheap United States

8/6/2014 8:39:41 AM #

Gwenda Haverty

I see the changes who have moved into the awesome side, but it perfectly. These types of changes re going in an exceedingly good side, like the content of posts created for the internet pages. This kind of augurs well pertaining to in the future.

Gwenda Haverty United States

8/6/2014 3:58:21 PM #

Sachiko Biesenthal

What i do not understood is in truth how you are not really a lot more well-favored than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You understand thus significantly in the case of this matter, made me in my opinion imagine it from so many various angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated until it's something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always handle it up!

Sachiko Biesenthal United States

8/13/2014 6:39:19 AM #

bpoUtDcCOzmU

691619 675073Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out any person with some distinctive thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web website is one thing that�s required on the net, someone with a bit of originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! 347495

bpoUtDcCOzmU