Buy Print Online, Call 1-800-707-9903 or Email

Conquest Graphics Blog

Business Newsletter Printing Tips and Ideas

by John
November 17, 2011 02:25

Your business newsletter as the name implies, needs to provide interesting news to your customers. However, it's easy to get it wrong. Many cover general topics, maybe things that have happened in the company and bear no relevance to your customers. If fact sometimes a newsletter sent to customers would be more relevant if it was sent internally to the staff. This results in your expensive newsletter only getting glanced at and then it's in the trash, or if online, deleted.

You need to take time and plan to present a good newsletter. Consider the following:

Keep in mind the people and companies you are addressing in the newsletter too. How many newsletters do you intend to distribute and how frequently? The larger the distribution base the more difficult the newsletter gets. This is because what's important to one person may not be to another. Keep it relevant to your customers.

Remember to keep your customer mailing list up to date. There really isn't anything more annoying than getting newsletters from companies that address you as a customer when you haven't used the company or its services for years. Review the listing regularly and ensure that you use the latest listing before sending out newsletters.

Take note of customer feedback. Send out your newsletter and then after a week or so make a quick call to the recipient on the customer list. Ask them a few simple quick questions, but remember they are probably busy with their own business and may not see why they need to take time to talk to you about your business.

And remember that full color newsletter printing can add that extra sparkle!

Tags: ,

Business | Everything | Tips

Comments (1) -

7/10/2012 6:59:57 AM #

business mailing list

Email newsletter is really good way to connect with your customer and send them a latest information.To use email newsletter templates from Constant Contact to help grow your business

business mailing list

8/8/2012 5:45:18 PM #

vigrx plus reviews

I am longing this post and thinking of it’s theme and attempting to understand what is this post regarding.

vigrx plus reviews

8/11/2012 12:57:12 AM #

rolex Submariner replica

Ask yourself what you are trying to achieve by producing newsletters. It may seem a pretty obvious question, but many companies produce them simply because they think they ought to. If it's for keeping in touch, a newsletter may not be an effective tool. Many people find them intrusive, don't have time to read them and if they do, the content isn't news; it's basically advertising.A GOOD THING

rolex Submariner replica

4/14/2013 10:56:27 PM #

sizegenetics official site

I  mainly   advise  the actual  to say  I 'm  initiate  through to  weblog  and today  supererogatory   darling   the   website.  The majority of   inclined  Im planing to bookmark  on to the  site . You  by all odds have  outdoing   well crafted  material. Bless  the job   on the part of divvying  alert   fx  us the  web presence   information .

sizegenetics official site

7/23/2014 12:54:18 PM #

Lazaro Armiso

Alege elegant si simplu, alege online! Rochii Online iti aduce cele mai noi colectii de rochii din Marea Britanie. Indiferent daca esti in cautare de: Rochii de Ocazie, Rochii Club, Rochii de Vara 2012 sau Rochii Office Rochii Online este locul potrivit. Preturi mici si calitate maxima, numai pe RochiiOnline.me. Reduceri la doar un click distanta. Alege eficient si elegant!

Lazaro Armiso United States

7/31/2014 4:41:44 PM #

Rodrigo Nozick

I'm astounded by people who want to know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.

Rodrigo Nozick United States

8/1/2014 4:35:54 AM #

Christina Vicker

My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page repeatedly.

Christina Vicker United States

8/1/2014 3:35:27 PM #

Herta Rushiti

Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thanks . "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." by Archilocus.

Herta Rushiti United States

8/2/2014 2:28:27 AM #

Kathey Diponio

I have been reading out many of your stories and i must say pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your blog.

Kathey Diponio United States

8/2/2014 4:53:17 AM #

air duct cleaning 77018

Glad I have been some help

air duct cleaning 77018 United States

8/2/2014 8:24:02 PM #

Foster Ballinger

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! "Remember It is 10 times harder to command the ear than to catch the eye." by Duncan Maxwell Anderson.

Foster Ballinger United States

8/3/2014 4:42:46 PM #

Lorie Cedeno

What my partner and i don't understood is within truth how we are now not actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You are extremely intelligent. You may have learned therefore significantly regarding this issue, made myself for my part picture it from plenty of numerous sides. Its like men and women are not necessarily interested except it really is something to try and do with Woman gaga! Your person stuffs excellent. All enough time handle it up!

Lorie Cedeno United States

8/5/2014 12:43:31 AM #

Garth Cortesi

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

Garth Cortesi United States

8/6/2014 8:41:40 AM #

Toshiko Lewars

Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, specially because I was browsing for ideas on this subject last Wednesday.

Toshiko Lewars United States

8/6/2014 4:00:50 PM #

Jerome Lindell

Thanks for your posting on the travel industry. I will also like to add that if you are one senior thinking of traveling, it's absolutely imperative that you buy traveling insurance for retirees. When traveling, older persons are at biggest risk of getting a health care emergency. Having the right insurance plan package to your age group can safeguard your health and give you peace of mind.

Jerome Lindell United States

8/6/2014 5:17:18 PM #

Framed rock posters

Wohh exactly  what I was looking  for,  appreciate it for posting .

Framed rock posters United States

8/13/2014 11:32:50 AM #

Cg1PKh16heU

547351 890625When visiting blogs, i usually discover a very good content like yours 265520

Cg1PKh16heU